With technology demands outpacing the utilities power grid capabilities resulting in a growing need for premium power solutions, John Ronza and Phillip Pate launched RP Power in April 1998 with the objective of becoming the most trusted single-source provider of premium power products and services in Arkansas.
As our company grew, a new base of operations became necessary and we designed a new state of the art facility located in the North Shore Business Park of North Little Rock, AR. That same year, Kohler Company approved the company's expansion into eastern Arkansas, western Tennessee, and northern Mississippi. The following year, The Kohler Company recognized RP Power with the "Switchgear Distributor of the Year Award". Two years later, Kohler approved RP Power's expansion into Oklahoma where an office in Tulsa was established and an office in Oklahoma City followed shortly afterwards.
All of this growth is a direct reflection of our dedicated employees and our many wonderful customers. The opportunity to provide you with high quality products and services has helped established RP Power as the go-to provider for premium power.
Today we have over forty dedicated employees focused on meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations. We pride ourselves on the unmatched technical assistance and support services we provide for our customers. Our dedicated project managers and experienced sales team work closely with our customers throughout the entire design and equipment selection process. We are poised to continue adapting, improvising and overcoming to further meet your needs and the marketplace demands in general.
Thank you for researching who we are. We would love to have the opportunity to be of service to you and your organization.
- 1998 – RP Power founded
- 2003 - New Corporate Office: 8,400 sq. ft. office space and 12,000 sq. ft. warehouse space that utilizes all of our equipment and allows for technical training seminars
- 2003 - Memphis, TN branch is opened
- 2004 - Kohler names RP Power "Switchgear Distributor of the Year"
- 2009 - Launched new web site to give customers one source for the entire RP scope of abilities
- 2010 – Tulsa, OK branch is opened
- 2012 - Oklahoma City, OK branch is opened
- 2014 - Corporate warehouse is expanded to 17,000 sq. ft.
- 2016 - Kohler names RP Power “Residential Distributor of the Year”
- 2017 - Kohler names RP Power “Industrial Distributor of the Year”
- 2018 – John Ronza purchases Phillip Pates business interest and becomes sole owner of RP Power
- 2020 - Kohler Power expanded RP Power's area of responsibility to include Louisiana and Mississippi