RP Power is a premier distributor of Kohler Power Generation Equipment. Customer and product support are essential in our day-to-day operation of new equipment sales, repairs, maintenance, and rentals.
RP Power, LLC, is seeking a detail-oriented, driven, and resourceful Consumer Sales Coordinator at our headquarters’ office based in North Little Rock, Arkansas. The successful candidate will need to have experience in business administration and/or customer service. Supervisory experience a plus. This position provides support to the sales and marketing of RP Power’s line of residential power generation systems by contributing to the productivity, progression, and development of RP Power’s affiliated dealers and contractors.
|Roles and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty effectively. This includes the following:
- Respond to incoming phone calls, emails, and other various forms of communication promptly, efficiently and professionally from external as well as internal customers.
- Must be organized and detail oriented with ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Must be a team contributor in process enhancement collaboration and communication with other departments.
- Collect information and track new potential dealer statuses through the new dealer onboarding process.
- Coordinate the processing of credit application requests and new account setup with the accounting department.
- Validate and document company-related information for affiliated dealers and assigned staff support.
- Maintain accurate email and phone contact lists to include primary contacts at each dealer/contractor; update CRM as needed.
- Input residential dealer updates/changes in Microsoft Dynamics.
- Collect and disseminate consumer leads to affiliated dealers and provide follow-up.
- Monitor and update dealer marketing areas by zip code(s).
- Assist dealers and certified technicians with login and system navigation support needed for manufacturer’s online systems access - Dealer Portal-Product Information, Spec sheets, Warranty, Service File Application, Parts, Marketing.
- Monitor and document inventory levels weekly ensuring adequate inventory. This includes Residential Generators, ATS’s, Accessories, Pads, etc.
- Assists with the forecasting, creation, and submittal of manufacturer equipment orders.
- Assist with receipt of manufacturer deliveries to ensure order completeness and there are no damages.
- If damages are present, assist with freight claim process.
- Input equipment order updates in Microsoft Dynamics to include purchase orders, inventory and related information with timeliness and accuracy.
- Post payable invoices and receive equipment / accessories into inventory with timeliness and accuracy.
- Process and invoice dealer orders in coordination with each dealer/contractor.
- Monitor all financial positions of dealer accounts before processing dealer orders and communicate as needed.
- Ensure accurate invoicing and order fill accuracy and completeness to achieve 98% customer service level.
- Provide order packing slips to warehouse staff in timely manner for order shipments or pickups.
- Work with specified freight companies for order shipments to dealers/contractors. Follow up with customers upon arrival of shipments to ensure a damage free delivery. Assist with claim processing if necessary.
- Assist with maintenance of Backorder list and provide shipment status updates to dealers / contractors.
- Run monthly TIP reports and ensure accuracy with monthly sales reports. Adjust for order cancelations / warranty claims if necessary.
- Check manufacturer pricing weekly for possible price changes. Notify sales management of changes.
- Coordinate publication and distribution of new price lists to dealers / contractors.
- Coordinate publication and distribution of promotional materials and new product announcements.
- Support certification training efforts when needed – trainee gifts, meals, certificates, etc.
- Provide training for staff who may backfill the Consumer Sales Coordinator position when needed.
- Attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma required, Associate Degree a plus along with (2-5) years of experience and/or training in business administration or customer service.
- General PC Skills - Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Exhibit ability to compile, analyze, and communicate data.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.